In the light of our current earthly situations, I would like to post a letter from my heart. I have cried so much over the last two days. It makes me feel helpless to watch the waters overflow thousands of peoples homes and sweep hundreds away, never to be seen again. I realized how man's stuff can be washed away in seconds by God's awesome creation. It was at instant revelation of the earthly kingdom vs. the Heavenly Kingdom. Man in his feeble effort to rebuild the tower of Babel has proven once more...God is the Creator!
I dreamed of a beautiful home. The inside was decorated with fancy furnishings, wall hangings and all over beauty! The most wonderful part of this home was it's windows. They were tall and magnificent. In front of them stood an iron furnishing, for protection and yet very decorative. The curtain was like a veil made of silk with tiny diamonds sewn into them. They were not heavy or thick at all, yet they held out things from the outside. I placed my hand past the iron gate and pushed the curtain to the side to look out, and I was amazed! It was so drab outside. It was dry and miserable. The grass was dead and things were unkept. I did not expect to see this so I pulled the curtain back several times just to make sure I was seeing rightly. Each time the very same view.
I wish I could say this dream was answered that next morning or during the night, which it can be at times, but it was not. Just as Daniel faced the 21 days waiting for his answer, sometimes we also must wait. Some people get into a hangup on numbers and that God must operate within a boundary of things. I do believe He is the One who set the first day and night into order and knows how His system works, must we as people always try and remind Him of that?
I could go on with many dreams and open visions here concerning the end of times, but I don't feel it would be in order, but rather confusing.
The Lord gave this dream 3 days prior to the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. In the dream I pulled the curtain back three times and each time seen the same thing. The Lord is checking the spiritual condition of this earth. There are spiritual realms and dimensions which are in His control. In the Old Covenant Amos 3:6 -9 it says that the Lord Our God will let a man know before He does something in the earth. He says " The Horn was sounded, the city was torn, people feared, the Lord has spoken and who will prophecy?" I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying "Each time it is like looking at the world dying. But, for my children, they will be kept safe for this time. They will be at rest and peace in their heart, they will experience a peace beyond understanding. There will come after the rest an awakening! One like never before! My people will draw to each other like moths to the flame. Do NOT discredit what I do in my people. One question I will ask? Is there not a watchman on the wall? A watchman who will protect the women delivering the children and the water? Form the hedge around you as the fire of my Truth and the enemy will again fear my Name among you."
This is a strong word. I appreciate the teaching that comes with it. Powerful.
ReplyDeleteThis is a strong word. I appreciate the teaching that comes with it. Powerful.
ReplyDelete